Thursday, October 06, 2005

It is almost impossible to solve problem with the same thought process which created them

My dearest Alex and Audrey,

In one month from today, it will be exactly two years that your mother prevented me to see you both. Your 6th birthday is coming soon and I still do not have any idea if I can see you on your birthday next month.

I have been thinking hard about what had happened, and how things turn out the way it is. At the very least, I should take my share of the blame when relationship did not have the happy ending.

I am not sure where to start evaluating for what had happened. But at least I know that it is almost impossible to solve problem with the same thought process which created them. However, I have to admit that I do not have any new idea to even begin thinking about solving our problem. Legal approach will not solve our problem. Family and friends approach resulting in a dead end. I am sorry that I am not smart enough to solve this problem at this moment. I hope someday you forgive me for missing the most precious moment of your childhood.
At this moment, I only hope that time will heal and bridge the gap between your mother and I.

I love you both so very much. I will always do.
Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home